On the 5 decades (sets of 10 beads) of a rosary, we pray and meditate on the corresponding set of 5 Mysteries from the Joyful Mysteries, the Sorrowful Mysteries, the Glorious Mysteries, or the Luminous Mysteries.
How to?1. Make the Sign of the Cross and say the "Apostles Creed."
2. Say the "Our Father."
3. Say three "Hail Marys."
4. Say the "Glory be to the Father."
5. Announce the First Mystery; then say the "Our Father."
6. Say ten "Hail Marys," while meditating on the Mystery.
7. Say the "Glory be to the Father." After each decade say the following prayer requested by the Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima: "O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy."
8. Announce the Second Mystery: then say the "Our Father." Repeat 6 and 7 and continue with the Third, Fourth, and Fifth Mysteries in the same manner.
9. Say the 'Hail, Holy Queen' on the medal after the five decades are completed.
Daily Mystery Meditations
The Mysteries traditionally adhere to certain days of the week.